CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

What's Good at the 99 Cent Only Store this Week? 3-13-13



Wednesday is quickly becoming my favorite day of the week! I had another great shopping trip at the 99 Cent Only Store. I have snacks coming out of my ears at this point, but I LOVE trying all the great new finds.

It's so easy to miss things in this store. You really have to comb certain aisles more than once. I would have missed the Betty Crocker Shake & Pour Confetti Cupcake Mix, had I not gone down it's aisle for a second look. And, I swear the amazing tubs of Pillsbury Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough were not there, when I first looked in the fridge, last week.

The 99 Cent Only Store is like Christmas morning every time I go in, because the items constantly change, and it's always a big surprise!

Here's what I found this week....

19.2 oz. Old El Paso Gordita Dinner Kits (contains 8 Gordita Flour Tortillas, Ranch Sauce & Seasoning Mix) Exp. 5-1-13

15.2 oz. Old El Paso Burrito Dinner Kit (contains 8 Flour Tortillas, Black Beans & Rice & Seasoning Mix) Exp. 5-23-13

8 ct. Low Fat Frosted Strawberry Pop-tarts Exp. 9-11-13

8 ct. Low Fat Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop-tarts Exp. 9-8-13

12 ct. Limited Edition Frosted Pumpkin Pie Pop-tarts Exp. 7-28-13

6 oz. Athenos Reduced Fat Feta Cheese Exp. 4-22-13



8 ct. Danimals Squeezables Gelatin Snacks ~ Cherry Flavor Exp. 4-12-13

8 ct. Danimals Squeezables Gelatin Snacks ~ Orange Flavor Exp. 4-14-13

I was pleasantly surprised that these contained no high fructose corn syrup, artificial colors or flavors!

6 ct. Fiber One Strawberry PB & J Chewy Bars Exp. 5-18-13

Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Flavor Blasted with Wild White Cheddar Exp. 4-14-13

I normally try to stay away from "flavored" Goldfish, because I try not to feed my son hydrogenated oils, high fructose corn syrup or artificial dyes. However, nothing on the ingredient list for this flavor through up a red flag for me. My son has high functioning Autism, and I try to limit the bad stuff, due to behavior changes I've seen in him.

10 oz. Albertsons(Jewel) Maraschino Cherries Exp. 10-25-14

33.8 oz. 1800 Ultimate Mojito Mix Exp. No expiration date that I could see




6 oz. Quaker Tomato Basil Popped Rice Snacks Exp. 4-26-13

6 ct. Golden Grahams Chocolate Marshmallow Treats Exp. 5-28-13

10 ct. Oreo Creme Filled Brownies Exp. 3-6-13 I guess these are already past the "best buy" date, but I not a huge believer in expiration dates anyway, so we'll eat them!

13.1 oz. Betty Crocker Shake & Pour Confetti Cupcake Mix Exp. 7-12-13



 59 oz. Minute Maid Light 15 Calories Pink Lemonade Exp. 4-6-13 (Limit one at my store)





Tennis Doubles Pack Soft Sports Kit for the Wii ~ Cool!

My 3D Eye Popping 3D Viewer for your iphone & ipod touch

Another item worth mentioning that I didn't buy are, 3 packs of Back to Nature Macaroni & Cheese!


Come back and see what I pick up next week!



Print Friendly and PDF
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment