CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

What's Good at the 99 Cent Only Store this Week? 5-1-13


I found out my 99 Cent Only Store has it's loads delivered Monday, Wednesday & Fridays. Good info to know.

I found lots of great stuff this week including huge boxes of Better Crocker Fruit Snacks, that I wouldn't have known existed. I passed by a lady who had at least 6 of these boxes in her cart. I kept glancing into her cart to try and get a good look at what they were. After figuring out that they were fruit snacks, I went to that aisle to discover she had cleared the shelf. Luckily, the manger came strolling down that aisle, and must have noticed my bewilderment, because he asked if he could help me find something :-) He pulled out a fresh box out of the stock room, and I took ONE.

Also, found children's pro-biotic drinks. In the same row, there was a similar beverage in the exact same shaped bottle, but different colored foil cap. Upon, further inspection these were NOT pro-biotic drinks, but "dessert beverages" that clearly said KEEP FROZEN, but were not. So, don't accidentally pick up those, I almost did!

ABOVE:

6.3 oz. Pasta Roni Easy Salads Italian Herb Exp. 7-9-13

6 ct. Quaker Cranberry & Yogurt Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookies Exp. 6-5-13

1 oz. Market Pantry Pure Almond Extract Exp. 3-29-16

1 oz. Market Pantry Pure Lemon Extract Exp. 3-29-15

1 oz. Spice Supreme Pure Vanilla Extract Exp. None that I could see

16 ct. Fiber One Chewy Bars Oats & Chocolate Exp. 7-5-13


7 ct. Super C Vitamin & Mineral Drink Mix  Exp. 9-2014 These contain Melatonin and should be taken before bedtime :-)

5 ct. Gerber Organic Fruit Twists in Strawberry Grape Exp.6-4-13

Aaron's Health Kids Acetaminophen in Tropical Punch & Grape Exp. 5-14

Aaron's Health Kids Cough Relief Exp. 9-14


20.9 oz. Cocoa Puffs Exp. 7-26-13 HUGE BOX!
20ct Better Crocker Dora the Explorer Fruit Snacks Exp. 8-24-13




11.7 oz. Weight Watchers Smart Ones Cheese Ravioli with Tomato Basil Sauce Exp. 12-28-13
5 ct. Yogundino Pro-biotic Dairy Beverages Exp. None that I could see




12 ct. Ritz Crackerfuls Big Stuff in Cheese Exp. 6-12-13

8 oz. Baker's Unsweetened Baking Chocolate Squares Exp. 12-31-14

8 ct. Quaker Popped Sweet Mix Variety Pack (Caramel Corn, Apple Cinnamon & Chocolate) Exp. 6-15-13

6 oz. Fudgie Wudgie Belgian Chocolate Walnut Fudge Exp. None that I could see. They had several flavors of these!

Please come back next week to see what I pick up at the 99 Cent Only Store! Print Friendly and PDF
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment